Monday 21 March 2016

Shopping day

could you tell me where the ... is?
¿podría decirme dónde está ...?
are you being served?
¿le están atendiendo?
I would like ...
me gustaría ...
how much would you like?
¿cuánto quiere?
300 grams, please
half a kilo, please
how much is it, please?
300 gramos, por favor
medio kilo, por favor
¿cuánto es, por favor?
that's 32.47€
son 32’47€
could I have a carrier bag, please?
¿me puede dar una bolsa, por favor?
could I have another carrier bag, please?
¿me puede dar otra bolsa, por favor?
Cash only
Solo pago en efectivo


could I try this on?
¿me puedo probar esto?
could I try these on?
¿me puedo probar estos? (para zapatos, pantalones, o cuando quieres probarte más de una prenda)
could I try these shoes on?
¿puedo probarme estos zapatos?
do you want to try it on?
¿desea probárselo?
do you want to try them on?
¿desea probárselos?
what size are you?
¿qué talla usa?
I take a size ...
uso una talla ...
do you have this in a size ...?
¿tiene esto en una talla ...?
do you have these in a size ...?
¿tiene estos en una talla ...?
do you have a fitting room?
¿tienen probadores?
where's the fitting room?
¿dónde está el probador?
is that a good fit?
¿es esa su talla?
it's just right
está bien
they don't fit
no me quedan bien
it suits you
te queda muy bien

they suit you
te quedan muy bien

is this the only colour you've got?
¿es este el único color en el que lo tienen?

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed reading this post, big fan. Keep up the good work andplease tell me when can you publish more articles or where can I read more on the subject? 성인용품도매점

    ReplyDelete